Hi all:

I was researching stained glass sundials and I found this photo on
flickr.com

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bluebird/407643625/in/set-72157594565203208/

First of all, I'm not sure what country it's in, but the info on the flickr
site implies it's in Belgium.  There apparently is no email address of the
photographer, Sally Penny Henny, so I can't write her to ask about it.

Secondly, there are clues in the photo that tell me that it is not a stained
glass sundial at all, but rather a painted wall sundial.

If you look closely at the photo, the hour numerals are not reversed on the
outside of the building photo as is customary with stained glass dials.
Also, it looks like the paint has peeled back and fallen off in the lower
right side of the dial revealing white plaster underneath.  And I do see any
lead came.

It's a nice dial nevertheless.  Have any of you ever seen it and know where
it is located? Do you have any better photos of it?

Thanks

John