From: sundial-boun...@uni-koeln.de [mailto:sundial-boun...@uni-koeln.de] On
Behalf Of Thomas Steiner
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 9:38 AM
To: Sundial Mailing List
Subject: pupil project

Hi,
I will hold a half-day project with students next Monday. The first
60min we will try to understand what sundials are and how they work.
After that we have two and a half hour to create sundials on our own.
My proposal is to make something like this here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/finbref/Sonnenuhren#5310855902443813522
These ten guys are 15 years old and have some experience with manual
working (most of them are farmer's children).
If you have ever done something like that or if you have other ideas
or proposals I'd be very happy to hear from you!
Thomas