Hi,
a lot of sundials show the tweleve zodiac signs. Eg Gemini (♊) and
Cancer (♋) do share the same "region" on the sundial. My question is:
do they share *exactly* the same region or not? Is the starting date
May 20 of one in line with the end-date July 22 of the other or not?
The angles of the ecliptic longitude for the zodiacs are equally
distributed (each 30°), but what about the angles in the earth's orbit
around the sun (ellipse)? And what about the dates?
The lengths (in terms of time) of the zodiacs are not equal, but are
they constant each year?
Can anybody give me a better reference than
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zodiac#Table_of_dates or even improve
this table?
Thanks a lot,
thomas