A slight error occurs when you choose 24:00 as ending time.
Thibaud

At 07:38 28-12-2010, Woody Sullivan wrote:
I'm happy to report that the Great Circle Studio's Solar Calculator at

http://www.gcstudio.com/suncalc.html   is back working.

Its accuracy, flexibility, and nicely formatted output has long made it my favorite for gnomonic affairs.

        With New Year's Greetings to all,               Woody Sullivan