Dear sundial friends,

may I draw your attention to the article of the month February of the
Dutch Sundial Society?

http://www.de-zonnewijzerkring.nl/eng/index-maand-art.htm

Article of the month February

Horarium Bilimbatum

(Double-scaled quadrant)

by Fer J de Vries!

Sincerely

Reinhold Kriegler

Reinhold R. Kriegler
Lat. 53° 6' 52,6" Nord; Long. 8° 53' 52,3 Ost; 48 m ü. N.N.  GMT +1 (DST
+2)   www.ta-dip.de
 <http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=XyCoJHwzzjU&fmt=18>
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=XyCoJHwzzjU&fmt=18
 <http://www.ta-dip.de/dies-und-das/r-e-i-n-h-o-l-d.html>