From: Jackie Jones
Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2011 10:47 PM
To: 'Len Berggren' ; 'Schechner, Sara'
Cc: 'Sundial List'
Subject: RE: Where are the women?

Hi all,

And me;  I have posted a few comments on the site.   I am otherwise rather busy
being membership secretary of the British Sundial Society as well as also
making small silver dials –  www.silversundials.co.uk.   I also painted a large
dial on the front of our house; a task many people thought my husband did.
Don’t women climb scaffolding?

I think I am also correct that of the last 4 BSS sundial design competitions, 3
have been won by women.

Best wishes

Jackie

Jackie Jones

50° 50’ 09” N.    0° 07’ 40” W.

PS How about more folk telling us where they are?