This is a marvelous composition. It reminds me of the work of the sculptor Roger Perry. As far as I know he only did the one shown here: http://rogerberry.info/Sculpture/SanMateo/san-mateo-shadow-03.html

However there must be many other opportunities such as covering a wall with gnomons. As pointed out by others, if they are polar then we can expect a solar time keeping. Otherwise it gives a forest of shadow casters that shorten in one point. An intriguing appearance.

Experiment!

There could well be many other examples of should we call it "shadow sculpture"?

Claude Hartman
35N  120W