This is my Subject;

Finding the position, Longitud, where, the sprig equinox, will ocurr at noon, I
found some diference between the results of "The Dialist´s Companion", and "Sun
v.5.6 Of R.Cernic", both programs I work for some time.

 In Longitud  42°12,80" E at 13:03:42  PM it will be Noon, for my studies

Then I placed both programs in Latitud and longitud 0°, and in Sun v5.6 of
R.Cernic I got UT 09:03:59 AM and in The Dialist´s Companion, I found the
nearest cero declination at 08:44:47AM the altitude measure have a difference
of almost 5°, I Know The Dialist Companion I Use vers 1.1.b is old.

Sorry my english, it´s not my first language

Best regards for all of you

Axel

32°39'59"S
70°42'41"W