Hello All,

I'm not sure how many of you watched the Super Bowl yesterday, but I thought
I'd write to tell you that there was a "sundial" reference in one of the ads
- did you see it?

For those of you who don't know, the Super Bowl is a big American cultural
event built around a championship football game (not soccer) and for many,
the commercials are the biggest reason to watch. Since hundreds of millions
of viewers watch the game every year, the commercials can cost up to 3-4
million dollars for a 30 second ad spot and are frequently talked about the
next day, even more than the game itself!

So here is the commercial with the "sundial" reference.and for those of you
who are familiar with enough American pop culture to recognize the character
with the "dial" you might get a chuckle. The rest of you who don't get the
inside joke will probably be left scratching your head.but the ad is fun and
I am sure most of you will at least recognize the king:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rcf01QTcO6E&feature=player_embedded

Best,

Jim Tallman

www.artisanindustrials.com <http://www.artisanindustrials.com/>