On 06/02/2012 20:17, Richard Mallett wrote:
On 06/02/2012 19:30, Maureen Salmi wrote:
Good morning,

Nice screenshot! This is rapper Flavor Flav, who was famous for wearing huge clocks around his neck in the 80's and 90's. You can see photos on his Wikipedia page. This is a pretty funny gag.

My daughter identified Flavor Flav; I had no idea.

Maureen

Yes, I can see how that would have been really funny to those who knew him. Now, Tony, how did you get that screen grab from a video clip ?

Hi Richard et al,
Making a 'Screen Grab' from YouTube is easy on a Mac!...and perhaps on a PC too??

First of all I < PAUSED > the video at the critical point, then held down keys Ctrl/Shift <4> before dragging a selection box around my chosen screen area to yield a crisp 164 KB .png file. A clever 'clock-back-in-time' gag now that I understand its relevance Brit-side.

On second thoughts I think Mike is right!...Of course It's a rather odd vertical dial...double clever!

Tony M.