Dear diallists,

I am preparing an exhibition of sundials as part of the Artists’ Open Houses
section of the Brighton Festival in May.   As well as showing our sundials,
I am setting up a display explaining how they work, their history and dials
in the area.  The aim is to promote sundials and educate the public about
them.  Also to promote the BSS and other diallists.

I would like to have a selection of cut, fold and glue dials available,
mainly for children.  I know there are lots of you out there who have
designed them, but I would not want to use them without your permission.  I
would be very grateful if you could sent me any, or links to them, if you
feel you could help in this.  Ideally, I would like them to be for 51° north
and a size that can be printed onto A4 thin card.   I am intending to sell
them for just the cost of the printing, not making a profit.

If you happen to be in Brighton in May, do let us know as we would love to
see you.  We will be open at weekends, noon to 6pm.  The website is not yet
up for this year, but will be www.aoh.org.uk and we are under the Beyond the
Level trail.  Should be up within a few weeks.

With best wishes,

Jackie

Jackie Jones

50° 50’ 09” N    0° 07’ 40” W