Dear Diallists,

As I mentioned some time back, I am setting up a small show all about
sundials.  It is aimed at those that know absolutely nothing about them, so
I am trying to keep it simple.  I would like to have a section on dials that
don’t work, and was wondering if any of you have any very clear pictures
with obvious errors that I could use.  Such as gnomon wrong way round or
curved, hour lines equally spaced; ie, more than just slightly wrong angles.
Many thanks.

Brighton Festival is a delight; if any of you happen to be around this part
of the world in May, do drop in.  Details of the Open Houses section of it
are at www.aoh.org.uk then go to the Beyond the Level trail and we are house
number 8.

With best wishes,

Jackie