From: Jackie Jones <jac...@waitrose.com>
Subject: Dials that don't work
Date: Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 10:40 AM

Dear Diallists,

As I mentioned some time back, I am setting up a small show all about sundials.
 It is aimed at those that know absolutely nothing about them, so I am trying
to keep it simple.  I would like to have a section on dials that don’t work,
and was wondering if any of you have any very clear pictures with obvious
errors that I could use.  Such as gnomon wrong way round or curved, hour lines
equally spaced; ie, more than just slightly wrong angles.  Many thanks.

Brighton Festival is a delight; if any of you happen to be around this part of
the world in May, do drop in.  Details of the Open Houses section of it are at
www.aoh.org.uk then go to the Beyond the Level trail and we are house number 8.

With best wishes,
Jackie

Jackie Jones