Not sure what you mean with "clickable map", anyway let me try to explain.

All what you see in the  'gallery' menu is also visible in the 'map' menu
where you can find a pushpin for each sundial.
With a click on a pushpin you get the corresponding sundial card, where you
find any dial details (and where you can also move through the list of dials).

The first step is to get the gallery (or the map) you want by selecting a path
or making a query, then you can select a sundial and have a look at each dial
card.

Every path has a link and the corresponding QR code, you can find both of them
in the path menu.
With a click on the link you get Sundial Atlas open on the gallery, showing
the sundials of the path.

This is the link to 'Greenwich Meridian sundials':
www.sundialatlas.eu/atlas.php?sp=182

Greetings.
Gian

SundialAtlasMobile.