Dear Friends

Thanks for the positive comments!
And thanks to Gianni Ferrari, Patrick Powers, Edward French and Jack Aubert for
pointing out the MAJOR error in the Annual Equation of Time Table.
It was giving EoT values across the table instead of down, which is an error I
had corrected before - but had crept back in....!
That has been corrected.... Many apologies

Also, by popular request,  I have changed the sign of EoT from the strict
astronomical convention to the more usual gnomonical convention (the correction
to get from sundial to local mean time).

Gianni also wants Azimuth measured from the South... I am a 0 deg at North
person. Any thoughts ? I will probably change things to give a radio button, so
you can choose.

I have had requests for a solar noon table and solar east/west table and a
half-minute Victorian table - which I shall implement in due course

Best wishes
Kevin