If you look at the page source, Meeus is being using via a port to JavaScript. It's also mentioned in Note 4 in the page below:

http://www.precisedirections.co.uk/Sundials/Solar_Position_Calculator.html

I pretty much implemented the same thing only as a server side process, not a client side one.

http://www.gcstudio.com/suncalc.html

By the way, there can be issues with various browsers when running client side computations.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9389315/cross-browser-javascript-number-precision

Luke