Hi all

I designed the frog some years ago but it had never been built, till now.
This year it finally exists not only as prototype.
Now the frog lies in an astronomic park on the island of Elba, and it seems to
look towards the island of Montecristo.
Other photos in www.sundialatlas.eu/atlas.php?so=IT11223

The frog is two-faced and shows the time to sunset and the time from sunrise. I
like this kind of time systems because they are not available on our wrist
watches and useful when one lies at open air. I know the time thanks to clocks
spread everywhere and in every kind of objects, nevertheless who ask for
sundial at home usually prefer to have the confirmation of same time, so the
frog had to wait till now. But it found a very good location.

ciao Fabio

Fabio Savian
fabio.sav...@nonvedolora.it
www.nonvedolora.eu
Paderno Dugnano, Milano, Italy
45° 34' 10'' N, 9° 10' 9'' E, GMT+1 (DST +2)