Can someone please tell me what is the world’s largest sundial?   If a
vertical tower, how high above the ground is the nodus?  I have been
consulted by someone who is claiming that a tower he wants to use as a
sundial, which is 162m tall, will be the world’s largest dial.  There are
many issues with a dial of this size, which will be explained to him, but I
would like to know about sizes of other large dials, please.  This is not
just a tall building casting a shadow, but one where there are hour markings
on the ground.

With best wishes to you all,

Jackie

Jackie Jones