Good point Kevin.

However, if you search on Tellurium you most likely will get the element, Te and atomic number 52.

Wikipedia states that there are alternative spellings, *tellurion*,//tellurian. I confess to using orrery as a generic term.

The Wikipedia on orrery states, "In 1764, Benjamin Martin . . . suggested that the conventional orrery should consist of three parts: the planetarium where the planets revolved around the Sun, the tellurion <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tellurion> (also /tellurian/ or /tellurium/) which showed the inclined axis of the Earth and how it revolved around the Sun, and the lunarium which showed the eccentric rotations of the Moon around the Earth." This suggests that his use of the word restricted to only the Earth. (As they point out "The word *tellurion* derives from the Latin /tellus/, meaning Earth <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth>.<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tellurion#cite_note-2>")

Nice find of the Meccano model (which they called an orrery)

Best regards,
Claude
35N   120W
//////