It’s called a circumzenithal arc.

Unlike a normal rainbow, which is caused by total internal refraction within a
(or, rather, millions of) water droplets, circumzenithal arcs are caused by
light scattering in ice crystals in the upper atmosphere. They are generally
only visible on very clear days as any cloud in the lower atmosphere will
prevent them from being seen.

--
Best regards,
Barry Wainwright