More interesting is to know whether there exist modern timepieces which
indicate the solar time.
With the possibilities of electronics and a built-in GPS system it can not be
so difficult.

Willy Leenders
Hasselt in Flanders (Belgium)

Visit my website about the sundials in the province of Limburg (Flanders) with
a section 'worth knowing about sundials' (mostly in Dutch):
http://www.wijzerweb.be

Op 8-okt-2016, om 19:32 heeft rodwall1...@gmail.com het volgende geschreven: