Fabio,

You hereby give a striking illustration of my life motto since I'm retired:
"Find solutions that nobody asks for problems nobody has."

Willy Leenders
Hasselt in Flanders (Belgium)

Visit my website about the sundials in the province of Limburg (Flanders) with
a section 'worth knowing about sundials' (mostly in Dutch):
http://www.wijzerweb.be

Op 5-jun-2017, om 11:03 heeft fabio.sav...@nonvedolora.it het volgende
geschreven: