Dear Frank

the replay at your question is not easy.

I see some ways to find it:
- one is exhaustive, few lines of software could check how many times the naive rule is verified in the whole cycle. It isn't very smart but it may be useful to verify the other points - to disassemble the algorithm finding where and when it intervenes to shift the date - reformulate an approach to find when the sunday overlap the canonical full moon but I think I would find myself in the previous point, with the formulation of epacts of Clavius - to consult the book of Tempesti where there are many kind of tables and considerations on this matter, may be the answer is already written.

At first I think to follow the last point, unluckily I lent the book and it come back to me in the next days, I'll come back on the matter as soon as the book returns to my hands.

Yesterday I went to sleep thinking about the 3rd point, obviously I didn't solve my question but I dreamed my 'Sunday': I was going to an heliodrome with an ice cream :-)

ciao Fabio