Dear sundial friends,

As many of you may know, I have written and have been teaching an
introductory sundial course for members of the Netherlands' and Flemish
Sundial Societies. Now I have reworked the course material into a book
aimed at a general, Dutch speaking readership. It is the first such book in
70 years; the predecessor dates from 1953!

Although the book is in Dutch, the multitude of nice photos and diagrams
illustrating the sundial concepts and the many sundial types covered in the
thirteen chapters may be enjoyable in itself.

The book is being published by The Netherlands' Sundial Society. Because of
the limited print run, the book is only available through our website,
*www.zonnewijzerkring.nl
<http://www.zonnewijzerkring.nl>*, where also the contents listing and an
example of a double page can be found.

Best regards,