Dear Friends,

On July 2, I will be retiring from my position as the curator of the Harvard
Collection of Historical Scientific Instruments.  I will become Curator
Emerita, and retain an association with the History of Science Department.  I
look forward to remaining active in our field as a researcher and consultant.
One of my first retirement projects will be to complete the second volume of
the catalogue of sundials at the Adler Planetarium!

I am told that my longstanding email address
(sche...@fas.harvard.edu<mailto:sche...@fas.harvard.edu> ) will remain active.
Here is an alternative email address, which you may use:
sara_schech...@comcast.net<mailto:sara_schech...@comcast.net>.  Please write to
me off-list for my new mailing address and telephone numbers.

Best wishes,
Sara

Sara J. Schechner, PhD, FAAS
David P. Wheatland Curator of the Collection of Historical Scientific
Instruments
Lecturer on the History of Science
Department of the History of Science, Harvard University
Science Center 250a, 1 Oxford Street, Cambridge, MA 02138
Tel: 617-496-9542   |   Fax: 617-495-3344
sche...@fas.harvard.edu<mailto:sche...@fas.harvard.edu>  | @SaraSchechner
http://scholar.harvard.edu/saraschechner
http://chsi.harvard.edu/