Dear Sara,

I am the president of the Societat Catalana de Gnomònica and we maintain an
inventory of
sundials placed in the Catalans Countries (Countries where the Catalan language
is
talking: Catalunya, Valencia country, North Catalunya in France, Balearic
Islands, Andorra
and Alger). You can consult this inventory in our web
http://www.gnomonica.cat/inventari/

I think that this inventory could be a help to the Catalogue of sundials at the
Adler
Planetarium.

We are at your disposition for any question.

Best wishes,

Ricard Llorens Vidal

ricard.llor...@enginyers.net