On 02/09/10 05:43, Hana Skoumalova wrote:
Hello,

I am trying to run SRSS 4.2 on Fedora 12. I installed and configured the software, but DTU doesn't boot. It hangs with 22D error and a message "No DNS servers". My server uses DN servers listed in /etc/resolv.conf. Output of utquery is as follows:
terminalID=080020f27203
        terminalIPA=192.168.128.16
        model=CoronaP1
        currentAuth=192.168.128.3
        currentFW=4.2_77_2009.10.19.17.01
        currentBarrier=420
        currentBarrierLevel=420
        currentMTU=1500
        Subnet=255.255.255.0
        Router=192.168.128.3
        MTU=1500
        Broadcst=192.168.128.255
        LeaseTim=86400
        DHCPServer=192.168.128.3
        AuthSrvr=192.168.128.3
        AuthPort=7009
        LogHost=195.113.2.20
        FwSrvr=192.168.128.3
        NewTVer=4.2_77_2009.10.19.17.01
        FWservType=none
        speed=100F
        configMTU=1500
        AltAuth=192.168.128.3
        stopqon=0
        bandwidth=100000000

How can I pass the addresses of DN servers to DTU?

Since this is a private interconnect, providing DNS servers shouldn't be necessary. The Sun Ray can't access a server off the subnet anyway. The question is: why is the Sun Ray trying to look up a name? There should be a message saying "Looking up ..." before the "No DNS Servers" message. This might be a result of a change we made to try several options to find a firmware server, the last of which is a lookup of "sunray-config-servers". Now, that shouldn't cause the Sun Ray to hang. To eliminate this as an issue, make sure that TFTP is enabled on the Sun Ray server.

Kent