From: "Brad Lackey" <brad.lac...@oracle.com>
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2011 11:19:46 AM
Subject: [SunRay-Users] SRS 5.1.2 and VDI 3.2.2 available

All,

Oracle has made available on My Oracle Support , maintenance releases for both
VDI and Sun Ray software.

These patch releases are accessible to customers with a current support
contract and to partners enrolled in the Oracle Partner Network.

Sun Ray Software 5.1.2 - Patch ID 11659754
-Bug Fixes

Oracle VDI 3.2.2 - Patch ID 11659754
-Incorporates SRS 5.1.2
-Multi-Monitor and Multi-Desktop Features
-Bug Fixes

Brad

Brad Lackey | Technical Enablement Manager
Mobile: +13038758616
Oracle Global Desktop Virtualization
San Diego , CA

Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that help protect the
environment