On 2/1/2011 2:12 AM, Randy wrote:
Hello i was wondering if anyone has used the RDP Session broker in win2k8 rc2 server with SRWC 2.3. Was wondering cause i have the session broker on 1 of the RDS server and that server is also in a load balanceing farm But i was wondering i have my SRWC pointed to the session broker ip address and i see all the DTU's login wating but when does the session broker
send the DTU's to my other RDS server in the farm..

Make sure it is not a load balance configuration issue by checking with ms-rdp client.

Thanks
P.S.M.Swamiji

Note: These are my personal opinions, nothing to do with my employer

Cause i see all 24 DTU's waiting on 1 RDS server with is the session broker..
Has anyone messed with win2k8 rc2 RD Session broker with SRWC..

Any help on this would be great.. Thanks
Randy