We are running into a problem with the display of a certain video stream.

A PC allows client-side rendering.  The program [Deep View from Right
Hemisphere] gives the choice of DirectX, OpenGL, and software rendering.  The
PC [running Windows 7] allows all 3 but the TC only allows software rendering
and this results in unacceptable performance [transitions are not smooth and
sometimes non-existent; these are work instructions for shop floor techs so
they need that detail; we're not just watching YouTube videos].

We tried to set up an environment that mirrored a PC running Windows 7 as
closely as possible:  SRSS 4.2 + SRWC 2.3 + Windows 2008/R2 [the latter 2 use
RDP v7].  But the TC still only allowed software rendering.

Tom Anderson is going to look into possible VMWare-type solutions but we still
might be too constrained by the lack of client-side rendering.  Anyone have
ideas on how to solve this?  The customer wants to drop the TC and deploy
workstations in those situations.

TIA

Scott