On 10/20/2011 09:35 AM, Alexander Koponen wrote:
Good point. I have just downloaded and built a Ubuntu 11.10 server and
was wondering what the plan was for SRS and 11.10.

Look forward to a response.

Official support or community based support?

I've been trying to get SRSS on Ubuntu for some time (without success (I
must've been doing seomthing(s) wrong)) and my conclusion is that it
might work, briefly - but SRSS is not for Ubuntu.

Am I wrong?

Unfortunately you don't seem to be wrong. Sun^H^H^HOracle really needs to wake up and figure out what Linux distribution people actually USE. ;)

             -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
New Kensington, PA