Hello everyone,

It's been a long time since I posted something on this list, but now I have a
question and I am not sure about how to deploy it.
The thing is I have to modify and a deployment made by another company and
configure DHCP for that network, but there is already a working DHCP
(Microsoft).
I have been searching through the web but besides the options 43, 49 and 66. I
have not found any other option to use with Sun Ray.

Another problem I have is that almost every page is always in some way directed
to pages that does not exist anymore, so that is what worries me and not being
able to configure that DHCP with the options requiered by Sun Ray.

Thank you all for your time reading this mail.

Best regards,

Christian Montero H.

P.S.: English is not my first language so if there is anything that isn't clear
enough just let me know.