>________________________________

 Thank you Craig, I'll check that link.
One question about the parms file, is there a standard configuration or is this
file created when I activate the DHCP on a SRSS Server?, I ask you this because
there isn't any parms file inside the folder /tftpboot.

Thank you again for your time,

Christian Montero H.