Hello all, and happy new year!

I never thought I would see this, but a user at a customer site has
actually managed to power off a 3plus DTU during a firmware update.
The DTU is now bricked.  The green power light comes on, but nothing
else visible happens.

Does anyone have any idea?  Failing that, how does one open up the
unit without breaking the case?  ;-)

Thanks -- Volker
Volker A. Brandt               Consulting and Support for Oracle Solaris
Am Wiesenpfad 6, 53340 Meckenheim, GERMANY            Email: v...@bb-c.de
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 10513              Schuhgröße: 46
Geschäftsführer: Rainer J.H. Brandt und Volker A. Brandt

"When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead"