I've tried two different USB2 cards in my S900, a StarTech and an ADS Tech. The StarTech was very cheap - around $12 - so when I had problems with it, I thought I'd try the ADS Tech USB Turbo 2.0. Both do - and don't do - the same things: they work with an Epson printer, an APC UPS, an iMic audio input/output thingy, and for transferring pictures from a digital camera, but they don't work with any CD or DVD player/burner I've tried.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Does the PCI slot position matter? (They're not dual-purpose cards, just USB.) Is anyone using a DVD burner with an S900?

Many thanks!
Eric