Dear Andrey,

Is there any way to change FPS with external command without modification of
CPU/FPGA code ? When I use command "mplayer rtsp://192.168.0.9:554 -vf
scale=640:480 fps=60 -fs -zoom", I only can get 5 fps actually.

We are planing to use Elphel NC353L as development tools to design a project in
which the fps should reach more than 100 fps on 640x480 resolution. Besides, we
want to add a verilog module to read pixel data to detect moving object in such
high speed video mode mentioned before, where is the best entry point for
capturing frame data, is to read the "di_a" which is importing to histogram.v
in parallel? What are the synchronous HACT and VACT signals importing to the
histogram.v?

I will be very appreciated if I can get your help!

Thanks & Regards
Jason Chen