NoOp wrote:
On 03/04/2009 09:16 AM, Seymour Wolfson wrote:
At 11:56 AM -0500 3/4/09, chicagofan wrote:
Seymour Wolfson wrote:
 Someone told me that SeaMonkey is no longer being maintained.
 Is there any truth to that?

If you read Robert Kaiser's post of just yesterday March 3, you will see that is not true.
bj

===================
Since I just joined the list today, could someone send me that posting off list.
Thanks

I recommend that you use the newsreader vs list to participate. That way
you can easily review threads & posts from over a year ago.

Subcribe to: news.mozilla.org
This group: mozilla.support.seamonkey
Development: mozilla.dev.apps.seamonkey

Right.  :-)

My mozilla.support.seamonkey newsgroup only contains 37,371 messages at this
time!

The only saving grace is, you will be given the opportunity to choose to download only the top 20, 50, 100 of all those messages, if you want.
I think the default is 100 messages, but you can change it to whatever you want.

Good luck!

keith whaley