On 3/16/2009 12:26 PM PT, Bill Davidsen wrote:

You might try creating a brand new profile with no extensions or add-ons, and see if the behavior continues.I will say that I would use 'top' in a window and see if SM grows over time and behaves badly when it hits 450-550MB in size.

I did watch top when saving my files. No CPU usage and memory usage changed. I will try again later.

I will also try a new profile. How do I make a new profile? I don't have a KDE's menu shortcut for its Profile Manager like in Windows XP Pro.
--
Phillip Pi (aka Ant)
Senior Software Quality Assurance Analyst