Yes, Thanks for the welcome, but I've been on since '96.  Many people
choose to view in the format that people send.

No offense, because this isn't directed primarily at you, but I never
thought I would stumble across a religious "EMail must travel as plain
text if at all possible" war here.  I just want SM to be as intuitive
as can be

/j