The date and time was Tuesday, March 31, 2009 3:03:07 PM, and on a whim, googl...@kwcpa.com pounded out on the keyboard:

On Mar 31, 4:54 pm, Ray_Net <tbrraymond.schmit...@tbrscarlet.be>
wrote:
googl...@kwcpa.com wrote:
On Mar 30, 6:58 pm, Ray_Net <tbrraymond.schmit...@tbrscarlet.be>
wrote:
googl...@kwcpa.com wrote:
Ok - here's an example of the problem, based on a short message I
composed in HTML.  In HTML, there was a blank line before the line
that starts "Me".  When I go into the sent folder and do a view ->
message source, the blank line is there (although the message has been
converted totext).
However, when I just look at either the received message (i sent it to
myself, among others), or the copy in my sent folder, the blank line
is MISSING.  Pull a few blank lines in a row from a long message and
it becomes very hard to read.
OUTPUT OF "VIEW -> MESSAGE SOURCE"
From - Mon Mar 30 13:44:36 2009
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 13:44:35 -0400
From: [omitted]
To:[omitted]
Subject: This Week...
OK - Wed is the first of 3 more prepaid weeks.
I -believe- the following people are playing Wednesday:
Me, Kathy, Art, Lisa, Jon, Peter, John, Beth, Kevin    (Ed is away
this week)
If you're on the list above and aren't "IN", please let me know
ASAP.
Otherwise, we'll assume a  quorum.
/j
WHAT I SEE IN MY SENT FOLDER
OK - Wed is the first of 3 more prepaid weeks.
I -believe- the following people are playing Wednesday:
Me, Kathy, Art, Lisa, Jon, Peter, John, Beth, Kevin    (Ed is away
this week)
If you're on the list above and aren't "IN", please let me know
ASAP.
Otherwise, we'll assume a  quorum.
/j
Thanks for furnishing us an pseudo-working example.
I do your test.
It seems that only you have a problem ...
My RESULT IS CORRECT: Have a look !!!!