Leonidas Jones wrote:
Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
zvnteq7 wrote:
Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
zvnteq7 wrote:
I noticed that moving between newsgroup messages is much slower in
SM than it is in TB, is there a way to speed this up? I mean it's
not super slow but there is a noticeable difference between the
two. Help appreciated,

Thanks

close SM and remove the file hostperm.1. Reopen SM and try again.
Did that work?

I can't even find hostperm.1 , it's not in the profile folder, could
it be in another folder?

Thanks

Whoops my bad, well I was looking in the wrong 'profile' folder, I
found the right one this way:
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_folder_-_SeaMonkey#For_Windows_users

Thanks for your help though :)
Crap, still slower than TB :/

Maybe TB is just... a little faster?

nope, I find SM and TB just as fast

No difference noted as well.

Lee

Well one ray of light, the 2.0 Alpha 3 is slightly faster than 1.1.6 :) (I just installed it and it's working great so far)

and yes, *I* can tell the difference :)