Ant wrote:
On 5/21/2009 5:49 AM PT, caver1 typed:

Is it me or are embedded videos broken for Firefox v2.0.0.20 (yes, I know should be using v3) and SeaMonkey v1.1.16?

http://www.videosift.com/video/SNL-Celebrity-Jeopardy-Season-Finale-09

I tried disabling adblock fully. Enabling referrers help a little, but only bypass the ads.

Thank you in advance. :)

Most likely it the Flash file that is at fault. When I viewed your link the image showed with a Go Arrow, but clicking the arrow only showed download in process, but nothing ever downloaded.

I selected another link on that page and everything loaded and played in Flash 10.

Yeah, it is only NBC.com's embedded videos that don't work. :(

Here's another embedded NBC.com video: http://www.videosift.com/video/SNL-Justin-Timberlake-Immigrant-Sketch ... :(

Maybe blame <videosift>... and not the Proud As A Peacock Network??

Using FF3 Ubuntu 9.04 no problems with video viewing.
caver1

How about v2 and SeaMonkey v1? Got those?

Sorry only FF3.
caver1