Benoit Renard wrote:
stan wrote:
There's a really nice and very simple addon that places an "X" in the upper right corner of each tab header that can be
 used to terminate a tab.  I can't find it.

It's right here:
<http://users.skynet.be/fa258499/hackedexts.html#tabx>

Okay, so I downloaded it. But how do I install it????????

When clicking on the file on my Windows (Vista Business, btw) screen, Windows just ask what i want to do: Find a program or choose a existing program to open it. I don't want to open it, just install.

Why does clicking on the link on your page not just install it, as is the case for most other add-on/extensions?