Hello.

Previously, when the Mozilla suite existed, or, when it was Netscape, a user was able to add search engines, and, change the default search engine.

Due to misconduct by google, I want to replace google as the default search engine, with yahoo, in seamonkey, but I cannot find how to add a search engine that is not included by seamonkey.

Opera already includes yahoo as a search engine that can be used for searching.

I am not sure whether Firefox allows for earch engines to be added to its included search engines.

Please advise how a search engine that is not included in the search engines available through the search facility in seamonkey, can be added, so that the default search engine can be changed from google to yahoo.

Thank you in anticipation.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale