NoOp schrieb:

>>> So have you tried to use
>>> "C:\Program Files\SeaMonkey\seamonkey.exe" -P "SM2profile" -migration
>>> as suggested?
>>> <http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_migration_-_SeaMonkey#Import_Wizard>
>>> regards
>>>
>>> Martin
>>>

>> Yes, I did try that, many times. It worked once but after the first
>> time, it sends me directly to the Profile Manager. It no longer gets me
>> to the Import Wizard no matter what I try.
>
> What does 'Tools|Import' bring up? That should bring up the import
> wizard. If it does not show the other profiles, then the issue is that
> you have them on 'F' and SM most likely doesn't know how to go and find
> them.

Seamonkey should look where the profile is by looking where SM1 stored
the profile not by guessing the location to the default one.
I always have my profile on a D: drive and the migration found it, too.
(although I hve to admit I didn't start the migration wizard manually to
import several profiles like that)
regards

Martin

/\  www.asciiribbon.org   - http://www.gerstbach.at/2004/ascii