On Oct 25, 4:52 pm, Robert Kaiser <ka...@kairo.at> wrote:
> asmpgmr wrote:
> > Now I realize this is subjective and that you think "progress dialogs
> > are soo backwards, only really old software uses such a thing".
>
> That's not what I think but you seem to be so convinced that I do that
> you ignore anything I'm saying anyhow, it seems.
>
> Robert Kaiser

Sorry but I copied the quoted text from your own blog. Now if that's
your opinion then I don't fault you for it, everyone has their own
likes and disklies and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. All
I'm saying is that for software that is used by a wide audience front
end elements shouldn't be locked into a particular method based only
upon developer's POV especially when this involves a major change from
previous releases. Better in regards to UI is almost always subjective.