With SeaMonkey 1.1.x, my home page was my bookmarks file (bookmarks.html
in my profile).  A survey done by Mozillazine some years ago indicated a
significant number of users have their bookmarks as their home page.
With bookmarks now in a database, how do I do this with SeaMonkey 2?

Among my four SeaMonkey profiles, two profiles have bookmark links to
each other's bookmarks.  That is one profile's bookmarks has a link to
another profile's bookmarks.  How do I do this with SeaMonkey 2?

No, I have not yet installed SeaMonkey 2.  I've already downloaded the
EXE installer file and expect to install it in a very few hours, as soon
as I backup my hard drives.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>