cciaffone wrote:
Stanimir Stamenkov wrote:
 > Haven't you tried:

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_migration_-_SeaMonkey#Manually_starting_profile_migration

Yes I have. I enter the command in the Run box. SM starts in
Profile Manager. Not even a hint of the migration wizard.

Hey!! I ran seamonkey.exe -migration with no profile name and the
migration wizard started! The two profiles it let me migrate were
Default and the "myprofile" I created previously. The migration
wizard ran and now I have a legitimate myprofile profile -- I hope.

Serially -- has this stuff really been tested??
So what am I doing wrong. I installed SM2, started it & got no migration wizard. I've tried the manual migration as stated above several times & still no migration wizard. I can get profile manager, but no way to import profiles & from what I've read just copying the old stuff from 1.1.18 into the folder doesn't work. Any more suggestions.