James a pensé très fort :

Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 11:41:57 -0400
From: cciaffone<cciaff...@verizon.net>
To:support-seamonkey@lists.mozilla.org
Subject: Re: Migrating a Profile

desertgal wrote:

>  When I install SM2 with SM1 in place, SM2 won't run.

I am having that problem now. No matter which icon
I click, even the seamonkey.exe executable in the
sm 2 folder, when sm starts and I click Help>About
it always comes up 1.1.18. Must I uninstall 1.1.18
to get 2.0 to run??
I think that neither version will work as long as the other is running so you need to make sure that nothing of 1.1.18 is running in order to run 2.0. For example, are you using quick start in 1.1.18?

Try looking at processes in task manager and make sure nothing that says "Seamonkey" is running then try 2.0.

Or try booting into safe mode and see if 2.0 will run [I don't know if it will
or not].

Luck.
James
.
.
Thread rearranged to have the prefered bottom posting here.

Yes, James is right, even the quick start of 1.1.18 should be exited for 2.0 to
run.
I had that experience.

--
[URL=http://users.kbc.skynet.be/fi001005] *Belgische Ardennen - Ardennes Belge