Pat Welch wrote:
Hi.

I have a lot of folders under the main Inboxes that I use to save copies
of Email in specific categories.

Under SM 1.19 it when I clicked on the Message menu after displaying the
message and selected Copy to or Move to, ALL the available folders were
displayed.

Now, ONLY the new "Recent" drop box will appear, not giving me access to
all folders, and the folders there do not ID the main folders they are
from (I have, for example, 5 Info folders under 5 email accounts).

Now, if I back out of the displayed message, and right click on the
Email summary in the main pane, I get the old full folder access back!

Sounds like a bug.

-Pat <still have to manually type a sig cause sigs don't work but only
in this NG>

Well the proper sig delimiter should be a dash dash space. Sig should work, note that it is on an account by account basis. You must set up the sig for each account. If you use the same sig on multiple accounts, save it to a text file, and link to it in Account settings.

I'll set a sig to this reply, to test.

Lee

--
Netscape Champion